Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
To infuse courage into your beliefs, declare these truths over yourself today:
- I don’t have to wait for permission, God is calling me to step out and speak up.
- I have what it takes
- I am brave and I dare to make bold decisions
- I was created to take risks in faith. High stakes don’t scare me.
- I have been prepared to take on what’s in front of me
- I am royal and powerful
- God’s timing is perfect; I’m never too early or too late.
- I am highly favoured and divinely protected
- The time is now
- I was chosen for such a time as this.
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.”